The restaurant put up near the garden
Planned for an in-depth perspective, set under a Traveller’s Palm roof, with wicker and precious wood furniture, the atmosphere is spontaneously warm and friendly.
His dishes are inspired by Mauritian cuisine and made up of fresh sea food as well as produces of the land:
- Tuna carpaccio with lime peel and candied ginger,
- Vanilla flavoured sea bream tartare with pink pepper,
- Octopus salad with passion fruit dressing served with palm tree hearts.
And over the weekend in high season The traditional “Mauritian Sunday” lunch, served as a buffet with the further possibility of enjoying the whole day the hotel’s beach.
Today’s menu: approximately 23€ – In high season Mauritian buffet of Sunday in high season has “will”: 33€ (16€ child price).
La Our world wine list, has been drawn up with care, in harmony with the various tastes on offer.
Put up near the garden, towards La Maison d’Été’s entrance, the restaurant can welcome up to 65 flatware (inside and terrace), the covered part which can receive, as for her, 35 flatware.
Discover restaurant menus:
Our second restaurant
Barefoot and at the water’s edge…
At lunch, every day and if the weather allows, to taste grills and planchas, with a view over the sea and with your toes in the warm sand.
- Appetizers – Vegetable nem, Trilogy of samousa, Red tuna sashimi, Platter of 3 sea urchins, Prawn Tempura.
- Sandwiches – Club sandwich classique, Panini au thon, frites.
- Salads – Salade Lafayette, Salade Niçoise revisitée au thon mi-cuit, Salade César au poulet.
- Today’s specials
- Our famous plates – Grilled shellfish platter “à la plancha”, Fisherman’s lobster with vegetable byriani & Fresh salad of the day, Fish platter of today’s catch “à la plancha” accompanied with steamed rice and crudités.
- Desserts – Chocolate fondant with vanilla Ice cream, Tropical fresh fruit platter, Local Ice cream or sherbet – 3 scoops.
- Privative romantic dinner – It is also the place dreamed for an unforgettable romantic dinner under stars with privative service and on request.